1. All prices include VAT, and may be subject to change.
2. Each piece is individually made and painted, therefore slight differences may occur.
3. Due to their custom nature, items cannot be returned unless they arrive damaged. Any damage must be notified within 48 hours of receipt of the goods with photographed proof. If you see that the box is clearly damaged on arrival, please note this on the carrier's documentation when you sign for it, and notify us by email within 48 hours.
'Stone' Globe Lights: If, in the case of the 'Stone' Globe Lights you consider them unsuitable then we must be advised within 7 days of receipt. This must be done by email or recorded mail and the Lights must be returned to us within 14 days of receipt. They must be re-packaged in the original packaging in the manner in which they were packed when they were delivered to you, and must be in perfect condition. The cost of delivery must be borne by you. A refund (but not for the delivery costs) will be made within 7 days of receipt of goods.
When returning items you are strongly recommended to obtain proof of posting. We cannot accept responsibility for parcels lost in transit. We will only refund or provide an exchange for the costs of postage where the items returned are faulty.
4. We reserve the right to charge any costs incurred should an order be cancelled or amended after 4 days from date of order.
5. We may use photographs of any item for promotional or marketing purposes unless requested otherwise.
6. Delivery costs are for the U.K only. If you require goods to be delivered abroad please contact us for a quote.
Please note that we cannot be responsible for electrical goods used in countries where the electrical supply current is different from the U.K.
7. We aim to deliver the goods within the time advised when the order is placed/confirmed. Should there be any delay then we will notify you.